SBI Customer Care Number and toll free helpline details state and city wise. Online Balance Enquiry, SBI Account Balance Check for Missed Call Mobile SMS.
State Bank of India (SBI) provides the best banking experience in India. It’s the largest public sector banking and financial services owned by the government of India. It’s also the most trusted because of its prompt service and customer care. It doesn’t matter if the customer is from a rural area or urban area as SBI has its reach all over the country, in small towns and big cities both.
SBI also manages some associate banks run across states such as State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Bikaner, etc. If you are facing any trouble regarding your SBI bank account or have queries that need to be addressed, you can contact the 24*7 customer care service provided by SBI. Customer care providers of SBI are high skilled and multilingual so you can freely consult them in your local language, without any language barrier.
You can contact SBI Customer Care to discuss any of your problems or grievances. You can also give them feedback if you wish to. To know about all the customer care numbers of SBI, follow the guide below. We have mentioned both regional numbers and national helpline numbers. The numbers listed down below can be contacted by any mobile or landline number.
SBI Customer Care & Helpline Numbers
- Call 1800-11-2211 (a helpline number specially dedicated to BSNL and MTNL users)
- Call 1800-425-3800 (available for all mobile and landline users across the country)
The numbers listed above are best suitable for when you want to enquire about loans, previous transactions, account balance, etc.
SBI Customer care number (not toll-free)
In case, you want to contact SBI credit card customer care executives urgently; you can use the numbers below. You can also use these numbers if the line is busy for toll-free numbers. Note – These numbers are not toll-free so charges may apply accordingly.
- Call 80-26599990 – Use this number for urgent situations such as loss of debit card, wrong amount deduction by the company, etc.
- +91-80-08202020 – Use these numbers to get help through SMS service. Type ‘UNHAPPY’ and send it to this number. SBI will get in touch with you shortly with a call.
You can benefit from this service whenever you find toll-free numbers to be unreachable. Also, if you feel unsatisfied with the response from SBI, just dial these numbers on your mobile phone or telephone to get in touch with higher officials.
State Bank Of India (SBI) Online Balance Enquiry, SBI Account Balance Check for Missed Call Mobile SMS
|Balance Enquiry||Missed Call or send an SMS BAL to 09223766666|
|Mini Statement||Missed Call or send an SMS MSTMT to 09223866666|
|Blocking of ATM Card||Send an SMS BLOCKXXXX to 567676(XXXX represents last 4 digits of the card number).|
|Car/Home Loan Enquiry||SMS HOME or CAR to 09223588888.|
|Full List of Services||SMS HELP to 09223588888|
State Bank of India Customer Care Helpline Numbers (toll-free)
If you need an immediate response to your problem or complaint, contact the numbers mentioned below. The following are the toll-free numbers of regional head offices.
- Ahmedabad – Dial 1800-233-7933
- Bhubneshwar – Dial 1800-345-6741
- Bhopal – Dial 1800-102-7551
- Bangalore – Dial 1800-425-8002, 1800-180-1723
- Chandigarh – Dial 1800-180-1724
- Chennai – Dial 1800-425-4424
- Delhi – Dial 1800-11-4545
- Guwahati – Dial 1800-345-3631
- Hyderabad – Dial 1800-425-8888
- Kolkata – Dial 1800-345-3455
- Lucknow – Dial 1800-180-5201
- Mumbai – Dial 1600-22-8866
- Patna – Dial 1800-425-4722
- Thiruvananthapuram – Dial 1800-425-4844
Use the numbers listed above to contact your regional SBI head office to get your queries answered. The customer care staff of SBI is very prompt when it comes to addressing issues faced by its clients. So don’t hesitate, pick up your phone and dial the number to interact with SBI officials.