How to Link Aadhaar to Pan Card : If you are looking for complete guide that you want to link aadhar card with pan card online then here we providing step by step tutorial. As per Supreme court judgement, If you have an Aadhaar and still you are not attached with pan card then you must do it because it is mandatory to link it with PAN in your tax returns. If you don’t have Aadhhar, you can simply e-file tax returns without same for FY2016-2017.
You can also link your Aadhaar and Pan via SMS. The Income Tax Department India revealed the official notification for all the taxpayers to link their Aadhaar with their Pan Card online. It would be done by sending SMS to this 567678 or 56161 Number.
All the peoples can visit the official website of the e-filling department to link Aadhaar with Pan.
The Income Tax Department has made it easy for taxpayers to link their PAN with Aadhaar with just a 2 step process which does not even require to login or register at the e- filing website. This facility can be used by anyone to link their Aadhaar with PAN.
The Income Tax Department made very simple 2 steps for taxprayers to link their Pan card with Aadhaar. Don’t need require login or any registration at e-filling website. This facility available to everybody who can link their Aadhaar with Pan.
Steps to Link Aadhaar to Pan Card @ incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
Step 1) Visit the official website of Income Tax Efilling India at www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
Step 2) Enter Aadhaar no and Pan card number in the provided field.
Step 3) After entering correct details you should click on the “Link Aadhaar” button.
The process of linking Aadhaar to Pan is available only after login to the income tax website. Follow the below instructions.
- First you need to register self at Income Tax Department E-filling portal at www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Login in to e-Filling portal with your desired log-in ID and password with birth-date.
- Once you login into e-filling website the pop up window will appear that you can link pan card with aadhaar. If you cannot get popup, then you need to hover mouse cursor on “Profile Settings” and under you can see the “Link Aadhaar” link.
- Your details almost mentioned in the form you just need to verify this form.
- After verifying such details you should click on the “Link Aadhaar” button.
- The Popup window will appearing on your screen once it linked successfully.
How to Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card Using SMS
Read the below mention steps carefully and Send SMS to 567678 or 56161 in following format;
- Bring your phone handy with Aadhar card and PAN Card number
- Now open messaging app and type UIDPAN <SPACE> <12 digit Aadhaar No)> <Space> <10 digit PAN No>
- And send it to 567678 or 56161
- That’s it. Both the PAN and Aadhaar will get linked to each other.
Aadhar Card link with PAN Card FAQ:
Here are the below-mentioned questions about Aadhar Card link with PAN Card.
- Why I link my Aadhar with PAN?
Many people don’t want pay tax to the government. They use multiple PAN card details. Through this process, the government will detect Income Tax Evasion. That’s why government take this step.
- Is there any alternate way to link Aadhar card with PAN card?
Yes! You can use a simple alternative way to link aadhar card with PAN card. You can also link your Aadhar number with PAN Card by sending SMS with your registered mobile number UIDPAN<12 digit Aadhaar><10 digit PAN> to 56161 or 567678.
- What will happen? If I don’t have Aadhar card?
If you don’t have Aadhar card, then apply it and provide the application number as a document proving that you have applied for one as soon as possible.
So, Don’t be nelget about this process, Because this is the government issued notice to everyone. Link your Aadhar card with PAN Card and enjoy hassle-free income tax return submit.
Note: This is not official website of Income Tax Department E-filling so don’t share your personal information like your Aadhaar no, Pan Card, Name, Address and any other in the below provided comment box. But if you have any query then you can feel free to ask that we will revert back to you as soon as possible.